About Me

My photo
Manteca, CA, United States
Currently ... Just focused on getting this Business off the ground! I am Nestled in Manteca, California, Scentfull Kozies is a start-up specialty clothing manufacturer of pajamas. Scentfull Kozies (hereafter referred to by name or as the Company) will initially produce and distribute women’s lounge wear scented with essential oils that offer therapeutic effects. A truly innovative, unique concept, the Company will be a trendsetter in scented pajamas. Scentfull Kozies will target middle to upper class women and market its products through a trendy web site and wholesale distribution to high-end retail stores. The lack of competition and the large target market will provide a solid foundation for generating steady sources of revenue for the Company. Customers will be acquired through a strategic marketing plan, with positive net income generated from its start-up year. A plan for growth has been developed that will allow the Company to maintain operating profits during its initial three years in operation while continually increasing owner equity. Please contact me for a complete Business Plan if interested. Thank you kindly, Katrina Wetzel~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Discover Your Passion!

(Oprah's Quote)
"I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. " — Oprah Winfrey


It all started late one night with the thought of a quote from an Oprah Winfrey show. “Discover your Passion.” Over the next weeks and months, I began to think . . . what is my passion? I don’t have anything I’m passionate about except sleeping and smelling good … I love Aromatherapy . . . hmmm, I thought. What If I could combine the two!!So I focused on that. Pillows. I could create pillows for sleeping, I thought. Uh . . . maybe . . . NO! That wasn’t it. So I kept thinking. On the show, they mentioned there are five steps to take in discovering your passion. OK, I said, let me go through the steps. Step One: Get QuietStep Two: Become sensitive to your environment … Then Bling! Something clicked at step two. I never made it through all five steps.As I lay quietly, resting my head on my arm, I could smell the lotion I was wearing through my pajamas. I have so loved this lotion forEVER and have been admired for its scent for YEARS!! What if I could sleep in this scent and also wear it all day long while I relax or just Chill!!So, to make a long, long story short … the creation of Scentfull Kozies – Passion Discovered!! Over the next few weeks and months, I began dreaming of the perfect pajamas. They would be soft, comfortable, fashionable styles. Beautiful details, one of a kind fabrics, with aromatherapy infused somehow into the pajamas. This, I thought, will be a unique and wonderful innovative concept. I’ll call them Scentfull Kozies.

Passion Discovered ...

No comments:

Post a Comment