About Me

My photo
Manteca, CA, United States
Currently ... Just focused on getting this Business off the ground! I am Nestled in Manteca, California, Scentfull Kozies is a start-up specialty clothing manufacturer of pajamas. Scentfull Kozies (hereafter referred to by name or as the Company) will initially produce and distribute women’s lounge wear scented with essential oils that offer therapeutic effects. A truly innovative, unique concept, the Company will be a trendsetter in scented pajamas. Scentfull Kozies will target middle to upper class women and market its products through a trendy web site and wholesale distribution to high-end retail stores. The lack of competition and the large target market will provide a solid foundation for generating steady sources of revenue for the Company. Customers will be acquired through a strategic marketing plan, with positive net income generated from its start-up year. A plan for growth has been developed that will allow the Company to maintain operating profits during its initial three years in operation while continually increasing owner equity. Please contact me for a complete Business Plan if interested. Thank you kindly, Katrina Wetzel~

Friday, July 9, 2010

Week One ...

How I am Overcoming Chronic Fatigue and a Slow Metabolism and getting my Sexy Back!!!


With the following Young Living products - and a healthy dose of persistence – I am turning things around! (What I currently use is in BOLD)

• Thyromin


• ThermaBurn


• Digest & Cleanse


• Juva Power (Not very tasty)
  ** Ding Ding Ding ... Figured it out  - MIX with unsweetned Almond Milk NOT WATER mm       mmm Good!
     
• Pure Protein Complete


• Power Meal (Not very tasty)
  ** Ding Ding Ding ... Figured it out - MIX with unsweetned Almond Milk NOT WATER mm mmm Good!










Young Living Essential Oils:

• Peppermint

• Roman Chamomile

• Nutmeg

• Grapefruit

• En-R-Gee

For years, I dieted so hard and consistently that my metabolism nearly shut down. It got so bad that when I tried to diet I could not even lose 10 pounds without a HUGE struggle. It has been absolutely unreal - and ironic - because I have always helped other people lose weight while I was fighting a losing battle myself.

I tried every supplement I could find, things I once used no longer worked, and as I put myself through STRENUOUS diets and workouts that would kill the average person, my basal body temperature stayed chronically low. I experienced coldness, constant fatigue, muscle weakness, and other signs of a slow thyroid along with anemia, because I was working too hard and not feeding my body correctly!!!

ONE week ago, I began taking the above-mentioned supplements along with walking or running 1-4 miles a day, and NOT killing myself as I usually do. It’s hard for me to restrain myself but I decided what I was doing was always a strenuous QUICK Fix I need to do this the slower healthier way …

I have not weighed myself yet and don’t want to become focused on the SCALE!!! I have lost some inches and cut a lot of fat tape measure wise ;o)

I also feel REALY Good!!! So Week One down onto the next … Wanna join me come on along it will not be easy but the end results will be worth it!!! Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call if you need a BOOST or just some help in getting started!

E-mail!

Get Goin!

No comments:

Post a Comment