About Me

My photo
Manteca, CA, United States
Currently ... Just focused on getting this Business off the ground! I am Nestled in Manteca, California, Scentfull Kozies is a start-up specialty clothing manufacturer of pajamas. Scentfull Kozies (hereafter referred to by name or as the Company) will initially produce and distribute women’s lounge wear scented with essential oils that offer therapeutic effects. A truly innovative, unique concept, the Company will be a trendsetter in scented pajamas. Scentfull Kozies will target middle to upper class women and market its products through a trendy web site and wholesale distribution to high-end retail stores. The lack of competition and the large target market will provide a solid foundation for generating steady sources of revenue for the Company. Customers will be acquired through a strategic marketing plan, with positive net income generated from its start-up year. A plan for growth has been developed that will allow the Company to maintain operating profits during its initial three years in operation while continually increasing owner equity. Please contact me for a complete Business Plan if interested. Thank you kindly, Katrina Wetzel~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Busy Busy ... Quick Note - Self Talk! YES, I CAN!!!

Familiar with self-talk? How about affirmations?Well, we all have self-talk and we all practice affirmations, intentionally or otherwise. The important thing is to think about what you want, not about what you don’t want. Even for a very positive person, there is still a vital element about your thoughts and desires that must be released correctly; And that element is positivity. Be sure that the way in which you present the desire is affirmative in nature.

Example:
Through self-talk of affirmation the thought is released, “I don’t want to be sick”.The Universe understands this as: Sick, I sick, want sick, be sick.There is no “don’t” in the thought vibration. The presence of fear is also released with this desire. Fear begets more fear and this is not the optimum result.
Another Example:
“I don’t want to loose my job.”, or “I am happy that I have not lost my job.”The Universe understands this as: job, loose job, want loose job, happy lost job.In the first example there is also fear associated with the desire. Never release fear with your desire, only strength and positivity.
Suggested correction:
Instead of “I don’t want to be sick”, you think or say, “I am thankful to be healthy”. Instead of thinking, “I don’t want to loose my job”, you say, “I am grateful to have a job”.

It’s pretty simple. Spend a day paying attention to your self-talk and how you express your fears and desires. Keep every thought to the affirmative.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment